Volunteer in Thailand
20+ programs in Thailand
In Thailand we have many wonderful volunteering and experience programs available including teaching English, construction work, elephants, cultural, Thai Buddhism, sports coaching and many other programs.
Our programs in Thailand are some of the most affordable quality programs and you can join the program for a short term 1 week program up to an 8 weeks program and combine different programs easily without any extra costs. Also the transport costs between different locations is included. Join from only £355, US$450 or €375.
Start Dates: Start every Monday throughout the year
Arrival: Bangkok International Airport on Saturday or Sunday
Locations: Various locations throughout Thailand
Duration: Join from 1-8 weeks
Age: Join from 18 years old
Prices: Our prices are one of the most affordable for quality programs and you can join from only £355, US$450 or €375 and there are no registration or application fees with us just one fixed fee!
Why Join with GapXperience ?
- Experienced and Trusted Organization – Established over 14 years ago, we have grown to become one of the world’s leaders for Gap Year & Volunteer Abroad Programs with over 200 programs in over 30 countries around the world, having placed thousands of participants abroad.
- Most Affordable Prices – Our fees are the some of the most affordable for quality volunteer travel that you will find with just one low fixed fee without additional registration or application fees.
- Responsible Projects – Our volunteer projects are run responsibly and have a positive impact on local needs.
- Great Support – Before you go and throughout your stay, you will have the support and guidance of our team and the local partner’s team who will provide you with assistance. Checkout our reviews to see the wonderful feedback we have received from our participants.
- Participant Safety – Safety is a top priority for us, with trustworthy projects, partners and coordinators that have been fully trained to deal with safety issues.
- Make Friends – Meet up with the friendly locals and like-minded travelers during your program.
- Explore on Weekends – You have the weekends free to explore and travel and create great travel experiences.
- Self Development – We see volunteering as an essential part of personal and career development, playing a key role in building on life and work related skills.
Program Info & Location
You can join this program from 1 to 8 weeks. The program starts every Monday. You can combine any of the programs in Thailand. You can build your own schedule and choose which project(s) you want to do each week as you wish. The transport between the different locations is included!
There are several programs available and you can build your own schedule from a short term 1 week to 2 weeks program up to 8 weeks and choose which program(s) you want to join and you can also combine different programs as you like!
The program starts with an airport pickup at Bangkok international airport. Transport to your program will be organized and is included. You need to arrive on the Saturday or Sunday before the start date of the program at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. You will be met in the arrivals hall and your transport will be organized.
There is also a meeting point in downtown Bangkok at noon on Sunday if you would already be in Thailand.
Departure day is on Saturday of your last week.
Accommodation and Meals
There are three meals included from Monday to Friday and two meals during the weekend. Participants share a room together with other participants in single-gender rooms in volunteer accommodation. There is more info on the accommodation below.
Requirements to Join
- Participants need to be minimum 18 years to join
- Participants need to be in good physical and mental health
- You need to have your own travel insurance
- Participants must have a clean criminal background check, click here for details
The Programs in Thailand
There are different programs available in Thailand with us which can be combined as you want. The pickup from Bangkok and the transport between the different programs is included. You can join from 1-8 weeks. You can build your own program on the application form where you can choose which program(s) you want to join and build your own schedule in Thailand.
Sing Buri, Thailand
Chiang Mai , Thailand
Chiang Rai , Thailand
Koh Samui (, Thailand
Hua Hin, Thailand
Surat Thani, Thailand
Wang Nam Khiao, Thailand
Culture Week in Singburi
Teaching English in Singburi
Sports Coach in Singburi
Temple School Effort in Singburi
Community Construction in Singburi
Clay House Construction in Singburi
Agricultural Experience in Singburi
Elephant Sanctuary in Kanchanaburi
Elephant & Adventure in Umphang
Karen Tribe Teaching in Hua Hin
Teaching & Beach in Hua Hin
Cycling Tour in Hua Hin
Beach Yoga in Hua Hin
Hua Hin Beach Combi
Thai Buddhism in Wang Nam Khiao
Trunk to the South Experience
Road Trip Best of Thailand for 3 Weeks
Road Trip Best of Thailand for 4 weeks
Prices of the Programs in Thailand
Prices in Pounds
1 week : 355 Pounds
2 weeks : 495 Pounds
3 weeks : 635 Pounds
4 weeks : 785 Pounds
+1 week : 165 Pounds
Prices in US$
1 week : 450 US$
2 weeks : 625 US$
3 weeks : 810 US$
4 weeks : 985 US$
+1 week : 215 US$
Prices in Euro
1 week : 375 Euro
2 weeks : 525 Euro
3 weeks : 675 Euro
4 weeks : 825 Euro
+1 week : 175 Euro
There is an extra cost per week for these programs:
£40/US$55/€45 for Teach & Beach, Beach Combo, Construction
£175/US$235/€195 for Chiang Rai, Cycling Tour, Trunk South, Beach Yoga, Road Trip Thailand
£295/US$395/€345 for Kanchanaburi & Umphang Elephant
With us there are no registration or application fees just one fixed fee!
What’s included : Volunteer Program • Airport pickup • Accommodation • Meals • Support • Pre-departure information
Not included : flight, insurance, visa, criminal background check, vaccinations, transport back to the airport at end of the program, personal expenses, a 5% international banking fee is added at point of payment
Why book with GapXperience
How to Book your Program
Participants are encouraged to submit their applications as far in advance as possible as places on the program are limited. You can apply up to 1 month before your start date. Apply today and get ready for one of the most amazing experiences of your life!
Fill out the Application Form. We will process your application and let you know if your application was successful within 24 hours.
Pay your deposit to reserve you place in the program. You can pay the deposit in these currencies: £145, US$175 or €150.
Pay the remaining fees, minus the deposit which you already paid, six weeks before your start date of your program.