World Nomads Travel Insurance Review
This is a full review of the World Nomads Travel Insurance, probably the best travel and health insurance for international travelers and volunteers.
If you’re looking for affordable international health and travel insurance, then this could be the best option for you. Not only did offer very competitive and reasonable rates, they are also an excellent company with great customer support.
You can easily sign up with them, even when you are already traveling. Signing out is done online and is very easy to do. Other health insurance companies can sometimes be inflexible and troublesome to sign up, this travel insurance company excerpting very easy and straightforward.
Everything You Need to Know About World Nomads
If you need travel insurance ideal for digital nomads, you need World Nomads. World Nomads is a travel insurance company located in Australia. It is ideal for travelers. The company was formed back in 2002, and now it offers its services in more than 150 countries across the globe.
Many websites and travel blogs recommend World Nomads. Some of the most famous ones are the National Geographic, Nomadic Matt, Lonely Planet, and Goats on the Road. Their reputation precedes them.
Travel insurance is different from health insurance (international). They are different, but World Nomads offer both of them to some extent.
This insurance doesn’t cover you if you are outside your country of residence and will probably not be covered by government healthcare or already pre-existing insurance policies for a specific amount of time outside of the aforementioned country.
What health insurance will cover
Costs of treatments that are associated with injuries, dental issues, or an unexpected illness. Like surgical or medical costs.
Physical extraction. For example, if you were stranded in a jungle and a helicopter had to come and rescue you.
The flight has been canceled
Your trip has been interrupted
You lost your bags, they got stolen or damaged
Some unexpected freaky accidents happen like you somehow get soaked in Thailand during Songkran or your PC gets stolen. After the first year abroad, World Nomads will cover the expenses.
Don’t forget. Your credit card company, airline sites (where you’ve booked your vacation) can provide further insurance that will go hand-in-hand with World Nomads.
The amount of money you pay for losses or other services before the insurance company takes care of it is called insurance deductible.
Let’s say you have a $500 deductible. You will have to pay the first $500 yourself whether they are losses or other services.
After you’ve paid, the coverage becomes a book value (let’s say, you have a laptop – ask the insurance company about it in detail), coinsurance, or copayment for the covered losses or/and services.
Why should you choose this insurance?
- The company understands your needs.
- They cover a huge range of medical evacuation, repatriation, and various medical expenses.
- Stolen, lost or damaged gear.
- It covers any adventurous activities.
- You can extend or purchase from around the globe.
- The cancelation policy is flexible.
- You can claim online with ease.
- Supports the development of various community projects.
What you probably didn’t know about World Nomads and their insurance policy.
There are plenty of things you should know. Pay close attention to every detail.
- Reliable and trustworthy underwriters
- World Nomads has the best reviews which are why we decided to choose them.
- World Nomads has an emergency team available 24/7. They have professional travel insurers that are secure and reliable. You can get the best support when you’ll need.
- They’ve been working since 2002. Their experience is the best proof you’ll ever need, right?
- Get your money’s worth
- The insurance policy covers everything that is important for travelers across 130 different countries.
- World Nomads leaves out what you don’t need and focuses on what you do need with the best prices online.
- Completely Flexible
- You can claim or purchase it online, no matter where you are.
- If you are already on the road, you can purchase World Nomads policy.
- It covers plenty of adventurous activities, from rafting in Colorado to snowboarding and skiing in New Zealand, even driving your motors in Vietnam, the insurance policy covers these adventurous activities. You can enjoy your travels with no worries.
Consult with them about your plans for travels so that they can offer the best package for your adventures.
Travel safely with World Nomads
All the tips and advice you need, you can get them online through the Travel Safety Hub. World Nomads offers all members the best safety alerts for traveling.
What About the Cost?
All the packages have reasonable costs. You can search for cheaper ones online, but make sure to read their coverage! It is difficult to find an insurance company that will cover that many incidents.
They offer excellent service at a reasonable price.
The cost depends on the country you live in and the period you want to travel. Check out the form for more information and get a quote instantly for free!